Version 1.6 was submitted yesterday. Due to an oversight of ours, version 1.5 did not make it through the approval process, so we’re skipping right by it and releasing even more new functionality. This version should be out in a week or so. Specific new functionality includes:
- Geo-referenced approach plates – Please read more here
- Airport search functionality
- Cleaned up some of the user interface
- Added more runway information
- Context menu for immediate access to different information
- Added navigational aids to the database. Route lines can now be drawn much faster by just tapping airport or navaid markers.
- Printable map view
- Lock the map to current location
- Weather: METAR/TAF/Winds aloft now included and graphically depicted on the map.